22.7.08

5 gallon challenge.

We have a five-gallon water jug in our room... everyone does... because tap water in Beijing is not fit to drink. When it gets empty, "they" magically replace it with a new one.

Three days ago, room 801 was given a new jug of water... and with that came a challenge.

I call it the Five Gallon Challenge. Can two people drink five gallons of water in three days? We will see. My roommate Megan and I accepted this challenge (well, she accepted it, with much coercing from me, the initiator of said challenge) and documented our progress.




At 11:58pm on the third day, we finished our jug, just in time to declare ourselves victors of the 5 gallon challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This challenge is something I strive to do everyday at work- drink as much water as humanly possible. I love it!